A fantastic opportunity to work with a vibrant digital technology, design and development team on a wide range of web design and build, native apps and digital marketing projects.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager who is looking to develop a long-term career in digital.
We have big growth plans for the next few years and are looking for only the best people to join the team. You will be an enthusiastic and passionate person who is looking to learn and sell cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced environment.
A key part of this role is an understanding and appreciation of web & app design and development, UX planning, and development of digital marketing strategies to support our clients’ wider growth plans.
Above all we are looking for a strong track record of sales success, a warm and genuine personality and a passion for all things digital!
Role will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities
- Prospecting, growing and managing the new business pipeline
- Managing all new client prospects to gather client requirements
- Creating detailed proposals and action plans to meet client requirements
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities
- Face to face client meetings
- Preparing sales presentations and reports
- Updating all information on internal systems
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Supporting Managing Director in the creation of an effective commercial team
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met
- Fully immersed in the digital world
- Up to date with the latest digital technologies and software changes
- Genuine, passionate, driven and committed
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Outgoing and personable
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment
- Strong network of existing prospects
- Thorough understanding of the web, app design and development process
- Excellent communications skills
- Broad commercial knowledge and understanding
- Ability to engage with people at all levels
- Experience in managing a complex pipeline of prospects
- Experience of creating, delivering and winning pitches
- Keen to progress your career in the world of digital
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience within sales
- Full Clean driving license
- Keen and willing to travel internationally if required
- Negotiable for right person with excellent base and OTE
- Company car or Car Allowance
- 21 days holiday plus all Public Holidays
- Free Car parking
- Genuine training and development
- Regular social events
- All the tea and coffee you can drink!
Role based in south of England.