i3 Digital is now hiring a Senior QA Engineer/Build Manager!
To develop, execute and maintain functional and design tests to deliver quality products. To take responsibility for the deployment of projects throughout the required environments.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- The candidate will ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Systems/Computer Science. Candidates with no degree but excellent work experience may also be considered
- At least 3 years post graduate experience in software testing.
- Can demonstrate previous accountability for the success or failure of projects from inception through to completion.
Any combination of experience in the following:
- Source control tools, preferably Git
- Creating and maintaining multiple environments, deploying changes, versioning
- Setting up Continuous Integration process eg. Team Services, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Kentico, WordPress or any other content management system
- Integration, system and regression testing
- Cross browser testing of responsive, accessible ASP .NET web apps
- SQL, database performance testing, writing and executing SQL queries
- API testing e.g. SoapUI, Postman
- Testing iOS and android applications
- Performance testing tools
- Ability to work well with others in a small, highly accountable development environment
- Understanding of QA processes and the SDLC in waterfall and agile environments
- Develop clear and concise test cases from requirements specifications
- Unit testing, design and product testing to ensure features achieve the desired level of functional flow and quality – including usability, reliability, accessibility, security and performance
- Define best practices and processes; support the adoption of technologies and tools that drive efficiency throughout the team
- Investigating, accurately recording and prioritising any problems found during testing in a timely fashion, ensuring that developer’s and other stakeholders are aware
- Understanding, implementing and maintaining appropriate test environments as required by projects
- Produce and maintain useful and usable documentation
- Aid in training new members of the team
DISPOSITION / MOTIVATION
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential
- Highly organized, resourceful, able to handle multiple tasks effectively and works well under pressure
- A passion for keeping up to date with the latest technologies – Links to your Github profile, your blog, open source contributions, your personal projects etc. will give us a better idea of your abilities and interests